How are the reindeer and Mrs. Claus and the elves? For Christmas, I would like a Go-Go Walking Puppy, and American Girl Doll Salon Station and Bathroom Vanity, lots of crafts to make, and the starry, starry night-light clock.
I have been a good boy this year. For Christmas I want a fast car, fast truck and a fast motorcycle. We will leave you milk and cookies on Christmas Eve.
Isaiah Thouvenell, age 3
After sleep will you bring me a motorcycle, racecar, and a sand truck and drop it off please? Can you please drop more toys off at my Ya-ya’s house too? I will leave you cookies and milk and a present too. I will be a good boy forever if I can have a couple more presents.
Damien Thouvenell, age 5
Hi, Santa! My name is Addie. I am 6 years old. I would like a MP3 player and a soccer ball and dress shoes and clothes and new shoes that tie. Thank you, Santa.
My name is Brody, I am 4 years old. I would like two dump trucks, two Buzz Lightyear toys, one for me and one for my brother. I would also like a new firetruck, a Batman car, and a new car for Christmas. And a new bike for my brother Billy. Thank you, Santa.
We love Christmas! Thank you for our presents from last year. We loved them and we love you! Here is a list of our biggest wishes for this year:
- Addison Bina: Princess Legos.
- Arthur Thornhill: Real Spider-man costume.
- Breane Williams: Makeup.
- Cooper Jirak: Dragon castle.
- Gracie Gill: Tinkerbelle.
- Jameson Looper: Power Rangers.
- Kolby Steiner: Climbing Spider-Man.
- Kolten Steiner: Leapster with Spider-Man game.
- Landon McMillin: DS.
- Shaliah Ensley: Doll stroller.
- Avery Stevenson: Disney princess (Cinderella) stuff.
- Cheyanne Helmer: Makeup stuff.
- Colt Smith: Dump truck.
- Dylan Kraus: Kitchen.
- Eli Jones: Big, huge choo-choo train.
- Jacob Carlson: Pickup and trailer.
- Noah Schmidt: Big semi.
- Teegan Kraus: Toy polar bear.
- Tripp Soyez: Truck and trailer.
Please tell the elves and reindeer, “hi,” for us. We will leave snacks for you.
Mrs. Regnier and the kids from Sunshine Country Preschool
Last modified Dec. 21, 2012